The Burrard Pre-Sale going live November 17th
We sincerely hope you are doing well and keeping safe; what a year 2020 has been! We want to start by saying thanks for your continued support and being patient with us. After several launch delays, we are finally ready to open pre-sale for our first offering, the Burrard!
We will begin taking pre-orders directly from our website for the white dial and black dial Burrard watches on Tuesday, November 17, 2020!
Check out the Burrard here: The York & Front Burrard
As it is a pre-sale, we estimate that you will have your Burrard on wrist just in March 2021. An approximate timeline is:
- Pre-sales open November 17, 2020
- Pre-orders will be available until our first production allocation has been met, or our pre-order close date of December 1, 2020
- Production will begin immediately upon the close, with our manufacturing partner in Switzerland estimating a 90 day turn around
- We should have the first batch ready to ship out in March 2021.
- We will keep you posted should we experience any changes in our production and order fulfillment timelines via email, our website, and on Instagram.
We are making a few changes to the production models
We are making some changes to the production models based on feedback that we have received. As always, happy to hear what you think or if you have any suggestions!
- Increasing the diameter of the crown from 5mm to 6mm. We want to make the crown a bit easier to grip onto and use. We also think it will balance the watch slightly better.
- Changing the lume to the Super-Luminova BGW9. This will appear bluer and will glow brighter. We believe that it will look cleaner against the bright white dial.
- As detailed in previous posts, we have moved from the Sellita SW200 to the STP 1-11 due to movement procurement challenges with the Sellita. The STP 1-11 will be manufactured without the date mechanism, so there will be no phantom date wheel beneath the dial and date setting position on the crown stem.
- The text on the back case is not perfectly aligned on the prototype. This will be corrected in the production models.
Some FAQ’s about pre-sale for the Burrard
Q: What will the pre-sale price be?
A: The Burrard will be sold at pre-sale and an on-going price of USD 499. We worked hard to lower the price and make the Burrard as accessible as possible for everyone!
Q: Will payment be in full at the time of pre-order or in installments?
A: To ensure we are able to kick off manufacturing immediately and streamline the entire production process, we will require payment in full at the time of pre-order. Should you have a change of heart after the order is placed, we will gladly refund you the full purchase price.
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my order after I place an order?
A: No problem! Life’s not perfect and things change. Just send us an email with your order number and details to email@example.com and we will gladly refund you in full.
Q: Is there a firm expected delivery date?
A: We are targeting a March 2021 for deliveries, but things are fluid, especially with the COVID-19 pandemic still not resolved. We will continually update you via emails and our website as to the manufacturing and fulfilment process. Rest assured; we will do everything in our power to ensure we get the watches to you as soon as possible.
Q: What is the returns policy and warranty on the Burrard?
A: Our full returns policy and warranty details are available on our website. All watches are warrantied against workmanship and mechanical faults for 2-years from the day your watch is delivered.
Should you have any questions that are not covered here, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to get production underway and seeing the watches on your wrists. Please help us spread the word that the Burrard is coming, and stay tuned for more updates. Thank you again, words cannot express our excitement and gratitude.
Henry & Eric